|Problem Waste Program
Problem waste such as paint,
household chemicals and
used motor oil, pesticides
and herbicides and medication and sharps are
accepted FREE OF CHARGE on a regular
basis at our Office/Warehouse in Chrisney.
No more one day Household
Hazardous Waste Collection Days!!!
The District has an approved storage building on
site to accept your problem waste on a regular
Used Oil, oil filters
and antifreeze - click on the link above for
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
918 E. County Road 800 North
Chrisney, IN 47611
District Office is located 1/8th of mile west
of Old Hwy.231 & SR 70. The office is in the
Spencer County Highway Office Complex. We are the
tan building with green shutters on the left.
Items are not accepted
at any of the Drop-Off Centers.
Transportation Safety Tips:
- Donít mix products together (paint is the only
- Keep products in original containers.
- Label products not in original containers.
- Secure products in a sturdy box or plastic
- Be prepared to leave all of your containers
- Put items in the trunk or back of a pick-up
truck, not on passenger seats. If vehicle does
not have a trunk, place containers as far away
from occupants as possible and provide adequate